Go Greena Ltd provides fully funded energy efficient products to residential customers throughout the UK in order to make homes warmer and cheaper to heat. Due to recent expansion, we are now looking to recruit Energy Surveyors to visit customers in their homes to undertake an energy assessment in order to recommend an energy saving product such as cavity wall or loft insulation.
- To conduct a technical survey of the physical attributes of the property to determine the customer’s eligibility to receive insulation.
- To accurately explain the benefits of the recommended product to the customer whilst also guiding them through the next stages of the installation process.
- To achieve and exceed agreed installation targets.
- To work within a team to help maximise sales whilst being supported by a Sales Manager.
- Generate referrals to the company for both insulation and new products.
- Undergo daily training and development.
- The ability to accurately measure, record and report through the use of drawings, specifications and calculations.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively explain a product or service.
- Highly motivated with a passion for customer service and sales.
- Willing to be flexible and work well in a team setting.
Experience is not necessary as full training is provided however, any knowledge or experience of the energy efficient industry would be an advantage.
We provide a basic salary with a competitive commission structure. We also offer on-going training and support. Working hours are 10:30am – 6:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 11:30am – 7:00pm Monday and Friday. A full driving license and the use of a vehicle are essential for this role.
Go Greena are well positioned to take full advantage of recent government initiatives such as ECO funding and so there will be plenty of opportunity for further career progression within the energy industry as the company expands.
Sorry, this position has now been filled!