As an Energy Surveyor, you will be visiting homeowners and tenants in designated areas to carry out an energy survey of their property to advise customers on their suitability for fully funded energy saving measures.
- Generate referrals to the company for both insulation and new products.
- To achieve and exceed personal targets by self-sourcing your own leads and referrals.
- To work within a team to help maximise sales whilst being supported by a Sales Manager.
- Ensure that all processes, procedures and company policies in respect of the company are adhered to.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and completed on time, presented in the correct manner.
- Undergo daily training and development.
- Able to communicate at ease and build rapport with customers on a face to face basis.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Competitive and target driven.
- Willing to be flexible and work well in a team setting.
Previous experience is not necessary as full training and support is provided. As the company is expanding, there will be opportunities for training and career progression in the near future.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruitment line on 0161 222 1072.