Go Greena Ltd is looking to appoint a Tenant Liaison Officer to act as a front line representative for a planned External Wall Insulation Scheme within the Greater Manchester area. As a Tenant Liaison Officer you will be required to keep tenants informed of all stages of the project whilst ensuring that any issues that arise are dealt with effectively. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage a large caseload whilst maintaining high levels of customer service.
- To complete daily site visits to the customer’s property to ensure that the customer is fully informed of the plan of works and scheduled works.
- To identify and provide resolution to any tenant issues that may arise, ensuring that issues are dealt with effectively.
- To ensure that site issues which may affect the works to be undertaken are dealt with promptly.
- To contact relevant Housing Associations to obtain specific instruction around planning permission and site access.
- To attend regular progress meetings with key members of the project team in order.
- To complete relevant paperwork ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times.
- To effectively manage a caseload and appointment diary on a daily basis as workload dictates.
- Previous experience within the social housing sector.
- Experience within a field based customer service role.
- Basic knowledge of external wall insulation would be beneficial.
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional demeanour
- Organised and efficient
- Strong administration skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Prepared to work flexibly
- Must possess a full driving licence
Sorry, this position has now been filled!